Acupuncture and Shiatsu Therapy, Toronto, ON, Canada
Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
Acupuncture is based on a Chinese healing modality with over 5000 years of history. It is a safe and holistic style of treatment.
The premise of Acupuncture is that Qi (vital energy) flows through the channels of the body. When Qi is blocked or deficient, discomfort or disharmony is felt. Acupuncture rebalances the body and ensures the smooth flow of Qi.
Needles are inserted on specific points on the body allowing the smooth flow of Qi. A sense of relaxation is felt after a session of Acupuncture.
Many MD’s are recommending Acupuncture for its effective relief of various medical conditions.
- Common cold and Immunity disorders
- Neck and Back tension
- Headaches and Migraines
- Asthma, Bronchitis and other Respiratory disorders
- Constipation, Chronic Diarrhoea, IBS and other Digestive disorders
- Menstrual disorders and Menopausal symptoms
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Anxiety, Insomnia
, Massage & Bodywork
, Shiatsu MassageClient Focus: Men's Health
, Senior Health
, Women's HealthHealth Conditions: Anxiety