Anita M. Larrow, ND makes house calls in Marin and Sonoma Counties.
Anita M. Larrow, ND is a Naturopathic Doctor who makes House Calls. She offers comprehensive medical care to patients seeking treatments outside of pharmaceuticals.
Patients are given individualized treatment protocols that encompass
the whole being; body, mind and spirit. Dr. Anita uses the following Naturopathic modalities when treating patients: clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, and hydrotherapy.
Naturopathic Medicine is a delicate balance of medical science and
art that recognizes the significance of the whole person and
accentuates the body's innate ability to heal itself, by treating the
cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. Dr. Anita works with her
patients to educate and empower them to take control of their own
Free time seems to be a luxury of the past, from the moment we get
up in the morning to the moment we go to bed at night we are constantly
on the go. This type of lifestyle and stress could lead to menopausal
symptoms, insomnia, allergies, chronic and acute illnesses and in
addition a desire to lose weight. These are a few of the illness that Dr. Anita treats on a daily basis.
Are you ready for a change that will optimize your health
and wellness? Then call to schedule your appointment with Dr. Anita ~
Thank you for your interest in Naturopathic Medicine, please take time to explore my website, where you will find information on Naturopathic Medicine, my services and natural health resources. It is my goal to assist you by developing a partnership with you to reach your health goals.
Naturopathic Medicine benefits countless patients; helping with a variety of medical conditions including:
- Children's Health: ADD/ADHD, Allergies (food intolerances), Asthma
- Digestive Issues: Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Constipation, Hemorrhoids, Heartburn, Ulcers, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's and Food Allergies
- Endocrine Health: Thyroid dysfunction, Diabetes, Chronic fatigue, Insomnia, Weight Loss/Management
- Heart Disease: High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol (high or low), Stroke, Congestive Heart Failure
- Female Health: Menstrual Irregularities, Menopause, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Hormonal Imbalance, Premenstrual Syndrome, Menstrual Cramps
- Musculoskeletal Health: Fibromyalgia, Back pain, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological Health: Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis
- Psychological Health: Depression, Anxiety
- Respiratory Health: Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia
- Skin Conditions: Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives/Rashes, Acne
- Urinary Health: Urinary Tract Infections, Incontinence
Specialties: Botanical Medicine
, NaturopathyClient Focus: Children's Health
, Men's Health
, Senior Health
, Women's HealthHealth Conditions: Anxiety
, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder