Welcome to The Center for True Harmony Wellness & Medicine
The Center for True Harmony Wellness & Medicine, P.C. is dedicated to promoting the self-actualization of individuals in their own healthcare through the integration of various healing modalities designed to heal, educate and create lifelong wellness of the mind, body and spirit.
At True Harmony, we utilize the greatest aspects of the modern conventional OB/GYN Medical Model and the Holistic and Alternative Medical Model. Our doctors and practitioners work with you to create the optimal healthcare plan for you. We consider the mental and emotional aspects of your life as well as your lifestyle choices and values while providing quality healthcare.
The Center for True Harmony Wellness & Medicine is made up of a team of physicians and practitioners that work together to create ultimate healthcare programs for each patient to reach their own personal goals. Dr. Christine Brass-Jones, Medical Director of the Center, oversees all patient care to ensure that each patient receives the optimal care possible, whether it is a client receiving massages or a patient who will be delivering their baby with us!
At the Center, we specialize in Integrated Women's Medicine, meaning we combine conventional western medicine with alternative medicine. We provide the following services:
Description of services
- We specialize in Pregnancy, Therapeutic and Sports Massage; Cranial Sacral Therapy and Reflexology. Utilize these therapies individually or as a mixture to get rid of all your body aches and pains, and keep them from coming back.
– A Traditional Chinese Medical modality used to relive neck, back and other muscular pain, as well as symptoms of acute colds and flu, diminish the visible signs of cellulite
is a popular alternative therapy. It promotes relaxation, improves circulation, reduces pain, soothes tired feet, and encourages overall healing. Reflexology is commonly used to treat menstrual disorders such as PMS.
Cranial – Sacral Therapy
is a non-invasive alternative healing practice using light touch to balance systems of the body using the patient’s cranial rhythms. It is effective in a wide range of medical problems including pain, organ dysfunction, and emotional trauma.
- An ancient energy work therapy that utilizes symbols to promote the highest level of healing in your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies
- A Coach to walk and talk you through your goals and assist you in realizing how best to reach those goals. She will set up systems for you to succeed at your goals and provide continual personal accountability.
- Your skin care needs will all be met once you meet the True Harmony Spa licensed aesthetician. With your input, she will assess your skin and help you reach those beauty goals of looking younger and looking fabulous by getting rid of sun damage, rosacea and other skin problems. Using Rhonda Allison, the select line of facial products, you will have amazing tools to promote your own natural beauty.
– A movement class that relieves the effects of chronic illness & stress through physical support and relaxation. It creates balance in the body & mind through developing strength and flexibility.
- According to Oriental medicine, health is determined by having a balanced flow of "qi" (chee), the vital life energy circulating through the body. Acupuncture can affect the nervous system and modern researchers have confirmed its benefits in the following areas:
Regulate Menstrual Cycle
Reduce Stress, Control Anxiety and Increase Energy Level
Improve Blood Flow in Pelvis
Increase the chance of Pregnancy for women undergoing conventional fertility treatments; including clomid and IVF
- supports and promotes the body’s natural healing process, leading to a person’s highest state of wellness. By addressing the causes of disease and individualizing treatment that integrates the healing powers of body, mind and spirit, health can be restored, optimized, and maintained.
, Craniosacral Therapy
, Life Coaching
, Massage & Bodywork
, YogaHealth Conditions: Adrenals, weak
, Menstrual pain
, Weight Loss