Active Isolated Stretching & Strengthening in San Francisco CA
Active Isolated Stretching honors the way the body really works.
- AIS is THE body modality that combines the most recent research into muscle workings, physiology, and strength, through the remarkable techniques of Aaron Mattes.
- Light years beyond static stretching, Active Isolated Stretching (and Strengthening) is used by many of the top Olympic and professional athletes & teams.
- Create Significant Improvements in performance through Expanded Range of Motion superior to any stretch technique we've seen.
- Active Isolated Stretching produces remarkable elasticity protecting against injuries and often reverses chronic pain. Sciatica and frozen joints are often relieved permanently with A.I.S.+S.
- Add grace to your movement, strength to your game and professional levels of training to your performance!
- Whether you're a professional dancer or athlete, or a "weekend warrior", give yourself a life without "morning aches".
Yoga! injury-free, Anusara Inspired, hatha flow, heart-centered, feel good Yoga:
- Experience the flow, feel the rapture, enjoy the union of mind*body*spirit!
- Moving mindfully with your breath through the timeless asenas of this ancient discipline activates the energy light of your body temple....
- Great alignment facilitates pure energy flow!
- Emphasis is on the appropriate bio-mechanical alignment for each individual, how this facilitates subtle energy flow, and the magic of meditation!
- Anusara inspired, hatha flow, heart-centered feel good Yoga! Avoid injuries, feel great - do yoga with me!
- There will be no long held painful stretches (I don't believe they are beneficial), or fast ballistic movements (ditto);
- Simply moving mindfully through the timeless asenas of this ancient discipline activates the light of your body temple,
- Opens and strengthens the structure, and facilitates your energy flow!
Diane Waye is certificated in Active Isolated Stretching, Yoga and personal training (ACE Gold) and is focused on empowering people in sessions, classes, workshops, & trainings. She has been offering her gift for over 20 yrs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Click here to get an appointment today!
Specialties: Active Isolated Stretching
, YogaClient Focus: Men's Health
, Senior Health
, Women's HealthHealth Conditions: Back Pain
, Muscular pain
, Neck Pain
, Sports Injuries