Thursday, January 01, 2009
This regimen causes the gallbladder to squeeze out most of its stones and sludge into the intestines. These are what obstruct the normal bile flow from the liver, through the gallbladder, and into the intestines to mix with and digest food. Normal bile flow is essential for digestion and liver purity.
- Items needed: 4 tablespoons of Epsom salt, ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 large pink grapefruit, unsweetened apple juice, Psyllium husk powder, vitamin C powder, and a straw.
- Choose a day for cleansing that will allow you to rest the next day. The day before the cleanse drink plenty of water (1/2 your body weight in ounces; 140 lbs = 70 ounces of water) and limit your intake of animal protein and foods made with flour. Stick with salads, vegetables, and fruit.
- Day of cleanse: Take no unnecessary medicines and vitamins. Drink only diluted apple juice with 1 tablespoon Psyllium husk powder mixed in, or eat a light breakfast or lunch. No dairy, fat, oil, or animal protein.
- 2 PM: No more solid food. The diluted apple juice should not have Psyllium powder in it. Mix Epsom salt in 3 cups of water. Stir and store in refrigerator. This makes 4 servings of salt water.
- 6 PM: Drink one serving of saltwater. To improve taste, add 1/8 teaspoon of vitamin C powder. Remove the olive oil and grapefruit from the refrigerator.
- 8 PM: Drink another serving of salt water. Get all of your pre-bed talks done.
- 9:45 PM: Pour ½ cup olive oil into a pint jar. Juice the grapefruit and add 2/3 cup of its strained juice to the olive oil. You can add the juice of 1 lemon to enhance the taste. Close the jar and shake until watery.
- 10 PM: Using the straw, sip the mixture. Drink as much of it as you can within 5 minutes, most should be gone. Lie down flat on your back with your head elevated. Stay motionless for 20 minutes.
- 11 PM: Drink diluted apple juice with Psyllium powder mixed in. (Helpful, but not mandatory step.) Go to sleep.
Next morning: Drink a serving of salt water. If you have nausea or indigestion then wait until it leaves before you drink this serving.
- 2 hours later: Drink last serving of salt water.
- 2 hours later: Drink apple juice or other fruit juice.
- ½ hour later: Eat some fruit.
- 1 hour later: Eat a light meal.
Hopefully some time during the day you will get diarrhea. When you do, look in the toilet for the gallstones or sludge. The stones will float if they contain much cholesterol. Most people will feel a bit sickly for a day or two, plan to take it easy. You can repeat this flush every 2 weeks until you no longer see stones in the toilet. Everyone should do this twice a year following the initial series of flushing.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Consult your medical practioner before starting any new program.