The shortcuts to more clients,
Five Point Wellness
Holistic Business Coaching
more money, and more time off.
Hey Wellness Professionals!
Do you feel like you know what you do, but have a hard time getting the words out when someone asks?
Are you doubting your skills as a wellness professional because people keep telling you they "can't afford your program?"
There is an answer...and it's not expensive, too difficult to carry out or too time consuming...want to know what it is?
WORDS you use to describe what you do. A subtle tweak in language can
translate to dollars very quickly. Some health practitioner's are
struggling to get clients while others are busting at the seams with
business. What's the difference?
It could be that often those who struggle to attract clients are focused on the features of their program rather than the benefits.
Features tell...benefits sell.
What's the difference?
Features of a coaching program look like this:
2 sessions per month, phone counseling, handouts, email support, books etc.
Guess what? Your clients don't care!
They only want to know how your services will help them.
...By listing the benefits you can tell clients exactly how your product can make their lives better.
Here are some benefits driven statements to give your marketing a face-lift in a droopy economy--do these make you curious and want to know more?
- Get more done everyday by taking care of YOU for just 30 minutes.
- Save 10% on your next grocery bill with these healthy chef's shopping secrets.
- Tease out the sexy you in 2009 with these hot tips that make you look and feel like a million bucks-- but won't break the bank.
- The #1 food you must eat to clear the brain fog, boost energy, and trim the fat.
- Reduce stress by 50% or more with this 2 minute technique that can be done anywhere, anytime.
- What every mom MUST know to keep your kid relaxed, happy, and sharp in the classroom.
Now it's your turn. How will you shift your marketing message from features to benefits?
YOUR 3 STEP ACTION PLAN:
- Get in the mind of your client. Figure out what they really want.
- Then develop your product or service to meet those needs.
- Communicate exactly how your clients will benefit.
is a sure recipe for success...but don't skimp on the creative
process...the stronger you can communicate the benefits, the more
irresistible your products and services will be...regardless of price.