Welcome to Acupuncture and Massage Therapy Services in Philadelphia PA
Doreen Lafferty is an expert health care practitioner who combines a variety of modalities including Acupuncture, Swedish massage, Aromatherapy, connective tissue massage, Neuromuscular therapy, Craniosacral Therapy (a gentle hands-on treatment modality), Reflexology (stimulation of reflex points in the hands or feet), Shiatsu, Lomi Lomi Massage, and bioenergy work.
- She individually tailors her treatment sessions to facilitate maximum relaxation, reduced pain and enhanced circulation.
- Doreen has considerable experience using massage therapy on patients with a variety of health issues, including acute pain problems, injury recovery, fibromyalgia, arthritis, cancer related discomfort, and many others.
- She graduated from the Won institute of Graduate Studies in Glenside, PA in 2008 with a Master's Degree in Acupuncture Studies. Currently, she is a teaching assistant for the Needling Practicum there.
- She works at Atlas Wellness Center in South Philadelphia and in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia. For special cases she will see clients in their home.
- She is certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
, Aromatherapy Massage
, Craniosacral Therapy
, Lomi Lomi Massage
, Massage & Bodywork
, Neuromuscular Massage
, Shiatsu Massage
, Swedish MassageClient Focus: Children's Health
, Men's Health
, Senior Health
, Women's HealthHealth Conditions: Anxiety
, Back Pain
, Common cold
, Depression, mild
, Muscular pain
, Neck Pain
, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)