Monday, February 02, 2009
you or someone you know is affected by anxiety or depression, you know
how much stress it can cause. These mood disorders can significantly
interfere with a person’s daily activities, work, and relationships.
medications may help reduce the symptoms of anxiety or depression, but
these medications can cause unwanted side effects such as fatigue or
insomnia – symptoms that people with anxiety or depression usually
naturopathic program for depression and anxiety is tailored for each
individual. Dr. Tara Peyman chooses from a variety of natural treatment
options to fit your needs and help you to feel better as soon as
Many people feel a difference in their symptoms even after the first visit.
"My mood has improved tremendously. I feel really good about myself." --Taryn, 33 year old woman with anxiety, depression, and insomnia treated with homeopathic medicine and acupuncture. Taryn was able to stop her medication for bipolar disorder after only 3 weeks of starting naturopathic medicine.
Your program may include:
in-depth medical consultation to determine an accurate diagnosis and
obtain a clear, complete history of all of your health concerns
- A homeopathic consultation and natural homeopathic prescription to improve your mood and reduce feelings of anxiety or depression
- Testing to determine underlying hormone imbalances and to help design an individualized treatment protocol for you
- Relaxing and naturally energizing acupuncture or acupressure treatments designed to regulate your mood, reduce muscle tension, and improve your sense of well-being
- Follow up visits to assess your response to the homeopathic and nutritional treatments
- Recommended additional therapies may include referrals for hypnotherapy or counseling to uncover and treat deeper thought patterns or help to heal emotional trauma
- Natural herbal medicine to balance your mood, reduce irritability, and boost your energy.
Frequency of follow up visits will vary based on the individual.
"When I first
visited Dr. Peyman with a major depressive disorder, which I have been
struggling with for almost a year, I had exhausted all conventional
doctors and anti-depressant treatments. Nothing had made a difference.
Sadness and despair were continuing to overwhelm me. My energy and
motivation were almost non-existent. I visited her because I had no
other options. Within a week and a half, I was back to myself – joyous,
energetic, and grateful."
-- Jeff, 35 year old man with depression treated with homeopathic medicine.
Peyman sincerely cares about my well-being. She takes the time to
understand not only my symptoms, but also me personally, to
holistically treat me. I truly do not know where I would be without
having met Dr. Peyman. The depression was affecting my work, my
personal life, and my friendships. Dr. Peyman helped me return to
Feel Like Yourself Again
Tempe, AZ - 480.456.0402
Mesa, AZ - 480.985.0000
Tara Peyman is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in the state of Arizona.
She has an expertise in treating depression and anxiety with natural medicine.
She has also developed comprehensive, naturopathic programs for weight
loss, diabetes and smoking cessation. She practices at East Valley
Naturopathic Doctors in Mesa (480.985.0000) and in Tempe
(480.456.0402). Visit her website for more information.