GUILD CERTIFIED FELDENKRAIS PRACTITIONER(CM)
Thomas Bode teaches the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education in Moscow, ID and helps people of all ages learn to move more easily. Contact Thomas to enrich your life and expand your abilities.
- Learning new ways to move can be an essential addition to the treatment of neurological, orthopedic, chronic pain, and stress-related conditions.
- Easier movement means greater comfort performing everyday activities at work or home, and greater skill in athletic and artistic pursuits.
- As you expand your awareness of how you think, sense, feel, and move, the possibilities for personal improvement and human development are limitless.
Thomas provides gentle, innovative lessons in the Feldenkrais Method that will allow you to observe how you move, notice unnecessary tension, and improve your overall coordination.
The Feldenkrais Method has helped
- Musicians, dancers and actors
- Athletes and fitness enthusiasts
- Children with Special Needs
- Anyone seeking to improve their quality of life.
Thomas Bode works with individuals and groups in and around Moscow, ID. If you are not in Moscow, click here to find other Feldenkrais Method teachers in Idaho or throughout the United States and Canada.
Click below to watch a great video about the Feldenkrais Method®.
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, Awareness Through Movement®, Functional Integration®, are registered service marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America. Feldenkrais Method® photos by Rosalie O'Connor. Other photos used by permission.
Specialties: Feldenkrais MethodClient Focus: Children's Health
, Men's Health
, Senior Health
, Women's HealthHealth Conditions: Anxiety
, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
, Back Pain
, Multiple sclerosis
, Neck Pain