Dr. Nicole Mitchelson, DTCM, R.Ac, RMT, B.Sc.
- Dr. Nicole Mitchelson received her Bachelor of Science (Biology) from the University of Saskatchewan and her Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Calgary College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
- Dr. Mitchelson is a Licensed Acupuncturist from the Province of Alberta. She is a member of the Alberta Association of Traditional Chinese Medical Doctors and also the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
- Her internship was at the Sino-Japanese Friendship Hospital in Beijing, China, where she rotated mainly in the Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Gynecology, and Acupuncture wards. This hospital was also selected for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Athletes.
- She is active in the promotion of Traditional Chinese Medicine, participating in library talks in Calgary, and now presents in Regina. She regularly appears on the health talk-show “Alive and Well,” which airs on Access Communications.
- Dr. Mitchelson welcomes new patients from the University faculty and staff, the student body and the community at large. As well as treating a wide spectrum of conditions, she is interested in treating women's health issues, digestive complaints, pain management, sleep concerns, stress reduction, and general prevention.
- Nicole's Traditional Chinese Medicine journey started while in University and to this day enjoys sharing TCM beliefs with her patients, linking us all to a greater global consciousness.
- Nicole enjoys running, and practicing ashtanga yoga to clear her mind. In the winter you can find her snowboarding, and in the summer at the lake with her two dogs Molly, and Meika.