I have always been an emotional empath, that is, sensing where emotional pain was held in the body.
Establishing formal practice in 2001, I offered energy healing sessions and detoxifying/ energizing footbaths. With the introduction of essential oils into the sessions, I was astonished at the deep and sustaining results -- especially in boosting the immune and releasing emotions. I was fortunate to be mentored by a woman of knowledge, according to the traditional model of mentoring, taking a series of classes and eventually being training in the formal essential oils therapies. In addition, I am:
- A Reiki Level III Practitioner
- Have completed the CARE Raindrop training program.
- Facilitated over 500 footbath sessions.
- Facilitated over 600 Raindrop® Technique sessions and several hundred Egyptian Emotional Clearing sessions.
- Teach essential oil classes at massage programs, for practitioners and lay groups.
- Continue to evolve as a healer, both in self healing and further studies
I am a native of Maine with a background in fine art. Attending Maine College of Art during the 80's, working as a freelance painter and then legal secretary. In 1993, I traveled throughout the Rockies for six years, painting, camping and cooking for wilderness outfitters and guest ranches. During those travels I was recognized as a healer by several native elders and have been mentored by an elder since then in further awakening this ability. Mostly, I encountered myself. Journaling and artwork from those travels later evolved into (2) self-published books:
- Lake Solitude (A collection of poems, illustrations and essays), and
- Confessions of the Hired Spatula (A collection of humorous outfitter stories, recipes and caricatures)
"When you put yourself on an edge, you find out who you are...
including your strengths and weaknesses and hidden gifts."
FMI on Classes: www.watertigerhealingarts.com
CLICK HERE To Order Essential Oils: http://watertiger.younglivingworld.com/
CHECK OUT Superbug Resources Blog at: http://mrsa-resources.blogspot.com/