1. What Results can I expect from this program?
- Increased energy, stronger immune system, more stable moods,
- Decrease in cravings and emotional eating
- Greater understanding of your body
- Lifestyle habits designed to have you thrive not just survive.
- Greater awareness of personal power
- Bringing hormones into balance
2. Why Professional Working Women?
As a professional working woman and mom of two young kids I know what it is like to be balancing family, work, and daily life. I recognize the importance of healthy eating, stable moods, increased energy, and a strong immune system for optimal performance. I also realize the necessity for self-care and self-nurturing.
In my practice with clients I help women manage all of the pieces with ease, grace and joy. I love supporting women whose path mirrors mine. I have spent years studying and practicing ways to live a life of balance and joy. It is my honor and pleasure to help guide other women to achieve the life of their dreams.
3. What is your background?
(for my credentials and bio click here): I received my Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California at Davis. I then lived for three years at Green Gulch Farm Zen Center, studying Buddhism while working on the organic farm and gardens. At Green Gulch Farm I was lay ordained in the Soto Zen tradition. After moving east and becoming a stay-at-home mom to my two children, I returned to school at the National Institute of Whole Health where I received my degree as a Whole Health Educator.
A year and a half later I completed a Spiritual Counselor Training with the Voice For Love. As a Whole Health Educator/Wellness Coach and Spiritual Counselor, I am committed to transforming a woman’s relationship to her body, her heart and her health.
4. What is Whole Health Education?
Whole Health Education empowers clients with a clear, big-picture understanding of their health and health issues. A Whole Health Educator places clients at the center of their health care experience and healing process.
Clients are also given the opportunity to honestly examine their current life situation from a holistic perspective in a safe, nurturing and respectful environment. The Whole Health Educator explores the areas of nutrition, physical, emotional, environmental, spiritual and financial, allowing for a complete and interconnected understanding of the mind, body and heart connection.
The Whole Health Educator believes in every individual’s innate capacity to heal and to lead a life of health and well-being. It is the purpose and passion of the Whole Health Educator to facilitate the client’s own discovery of their power and ability to live a healthy, whole and authentic life.
5. Who will benefit from one of your programs?
To benefit from a Whole Mind Whole Body program you:
- Are truly committed to your health and healing
- Believe you are the “expert” of your own body but are seeking guidance and support
- Wish to live your authentic life in alignment with your true desires
- Want accountability on your
- Are eager to understand what you don’t know and apply what you do
- Seek a holistic approach to health
- Are ready to thrive and live lusciously!
6. Who is NOT likely to benefit from your program?
Anyone looking for a quick fix, a magic pill or a one-size-fits all program.
Each program is uniquely tailored to meet the client’s particular needs and desires. No single approach treats every issue and therefore no two programs are exactly alike.
Unlike the traditional diet or prescription drug, these programs guide the client to implement lasting lifestyle changes. Change requires care, consistency and conscious awareness. My job is to guide you through this process and awaken your innate ability to apply it.
7. How can I guarantee getting the most out of the program and reaching my goals?
- You will get the most out of the program if you:
- Are willing to be honest and look deeply
- Commit fully to your health by making it a priority in your life
- Follow-through on your goals
- Open up to the tremendous possibility that you are
- In return I offer my full commitment to your success.
8. What is self-love through self-care?
I believe deeply in the concept of self-love. When we love ourselves, warts and all, we begin to open up to the joy that life holds for each one of us. As we care for ourselves we encourage this love and as we love ourselves we find it easier to care for ourselves. By taking the first steps, learning how to eat well, exercise, emotions and increase pleasure, we begin the journey of self-love through self-care.
9. Can I do one or two sessions and see if I like it?
The Whole Mind Whole Body programs build on themselves. One session leads into the next and change is implemented gradually and gracefully over time.
10. Are you living the life you want to be living?
- Do you feel full of energy?
- Do you eat to feed your body?
- Do you stay cold-free through the winter months?
- Do you feel at ease in your body?
- Do you find time in your day just for you?
- Is pleasure a part of your routine?
- Do you feel in control of your finances?