Welcome to Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic: Physicians Who Care and Listen...
Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic is the leading natural health medical center in the region and has been providing integrated medicine to Billings and the outlying communities, including Wyoming and the Dakotas since 1992.
Make an appointment today with our caring physicians and staff. The entire YNC Team is well known to be patient-focused and professional. And you will never feel rushed. We consider our patients as our partners and always go the extra mile to address your needs and ideas.
We pride ourselves on being present with our patients and listen carefully to your health and wellness goals and concerns. We strive to deliver easy-to-understand, unbiased and complete information to empower you to make wise and informed health care decisions.
We are known as Physicians who care and who listen. Warm. Professional. Present. Interested in you and making a difference in your life.
YNC specializes in Naturopathic Medicine. Our team is made up of four naturopathic primary care physicians, an integrative chiropractor, and an acupuncturist on staff. A holistic dentist, two massage therapists and an organic esthetician all provide services on site.
- Our Oasis Health Spa, on the lower level of the clinic, provides naturopathic colonics and constitutional hydrotherapy services, including sauna/cold plunges, vicchy shower and various body wraps.
- Our physical medicine department continues to develop with chiropractic care that includes certification in Regenerative Injection Therapy and the Egoscue Method. Our Seasonal Cleanse and First Line Therapy programs help our patients to maintain health and well being, naturally.
We have built strong relationships with the medical community in Billings, and we are known for appropriately referring patients for treatment outside of our scope of practice or expertise. We are currently partnering with several specialty physicians, including sponsoring a shared cancer care residency with St. Vincent’s Healthcare.
Our Principles: Naturopathic Physicians are guided by the following principles:
- First of all, to do no harm.
- To act in cooperation with the Healing Power of Nature.
- To address the fundamental causes of disease.
- To heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
- To teach the principles of healthy living and preventive medicine.
, Herbal Medicine
, Holistic Medicine
, Massage & Bodywork
, NaturopathyClient Focus: Children's Health
, Men's Health
, Women's HealthHealth Conditions: Acne
, Allergic rhinitis
, Alzheimer's disease
, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
, Back Pain
, Benign prostatic hyperplasia
, Bulimia nervosa
, Carpal tunnel syndrome
, Common cold
, Crohn's disease
, Erectile Dysfunction
, Food poisoning
, Gastroesophageal reflux disease
, Heart Disease
, Herpes simplex virus
, HIV and AIDS
, Irritable bowel syndrome
, Low back pain
, Menstrual pain
, Migraine headache
, Motion sickness
, Sinus headache
, Sprains and strains
, Urinary tract infection in women
, Weight Loss