Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Deborah Maragopoulos must be one of the busiest Holistic Practitioners on the planet! She practices Intuitive Integrative Medicine. She has earned her MN (Master of Nursing) degree, APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) credentials, and is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
A leader in health and healing, she is an experienced Intuitive Integrative Medicine Practitioner with over a decade of experience with national media. So you think you are busy??
- Deborah is the founder of Full Circle Family Health, of DMAR Pyramid of Health™ and of LoveDance™.
- She’s a sought after speaker, consultant, healer and author. With a Masters degree in Advanced Practice Nursing and expertise in neuro-immune-endocrinology, nutritional genetics, functional medicine, and metaphysical healing, Deborah has dedicated her life to helping others heal physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Deborah founded Genesis Health Products™ and created Genesis Gold® - a foundational nutritional supplement that harmonizes hormones, optimizes health, energizes life.
- An innovative nurse practitioner known as the hormone queen for two decades, Deborah consults with patients and colleagues from around the world. Clinical advisor to Genova Laboratory, Roche Pharmaceuticals and Sansum Medical Clinic, Deborah motivates industry leaders to think out of the box.
- As President of California Association of Nurse Practitioners, Deborah led nine thousand of her colleagues to gain practice privileges through legislation and increase patient access to health care.
- A motivational speaker, Deborah has inspired thousands to heal self and others.
- Committed to empowering young women through compassionate service, Deborah founded the charity organization, Divine Daughters Unite™.
- Deborah is the author of “LoveDance: Awakening the Divine Daughter” which is her opus of healing the soul through story.
Thank you Deborah for all you do! For patients, for Medicine, for your colleagues and for people in need of healing everywhere! Contributing to the planet one busy day at a time! Kudos!