Friday, July 24, 2009
hundreds of years we have been led to believe that someone other than
us, someone greater than, someone more powerful or more educated than
us has more healing capability than we do.
Even drug companies
tell us that we are unable to cope or heal without their pills and
create dysfunctional dependency in us. Do we really need a pill for
everything? Have we gotten so apathetic that we have given away our
power to corporations?
Statistics show that in the U.S., medical
errors are estimated to result in 44,000 to 98,000 unnecessary deaths
and 1,000,000 excess injuries each year. Wikipedia
Do you now that:
* Healership is our birthright.
* Healership isn’t defined by a title; we all heal.
* We all innately remarkable healers, all we need to do is remember.
* To get to remarkable we all have things to learn, regardless of our natural gifts.
* As we become better healers we raise the planet’s vibrations.
* We all have the opportunity to make a difference in the world as a healer.
And here is a meditation to help you remember.